Saturday, April 12, 2014

S.O.S. Sex on Saturday


Follow Brooke and Todd's story from beginning to happy ever after.


Leaning to one side, he watched, completely and utterly fascinated, as her middle finger toyed with a spot she had no business touching without permission from someone.


 “The first time I laid eyes on her, she had me by the balls. We’d just gotten through the introductions, and she told me she’d done something naughty and thought she needed to be punished. I asked her what she’d done, and she said she made herself come while watching me from the other side of the room.”


 "Give yourself fully to Frank. Every command he issues, every punishment, every pleasure—”
She shook her head. “No.”
“Oh, yes, subbie. Frank will pleasure you. If he doesn’t, I’ll have to kill him. You can’t go six weeks without. Have you forgotten you’re forbidden to pleasure yourself?”
“No, Sir, but I can wait.”
He smiled at her absurd remark. “This from the girl who made herself come in a public place because she didn’t think I would have her?”

Follow the Mustangs Baseball series here.

No comments:

Post a Comment